1. How do I register?
You can register by clicking on the “Register” link at the top right corner of the homepage. Please provide the information in the form that appears. You can review the terms and conditions, provide your payment mode details and submit the registration information.
2. Are there any charges for registration?
No. Registration on deshimall.in is absolutely free.
You can surf and add products to the cart without registration but only registered shoppers will be able to checkout and place orders. Registered members have to be logged in at the time of checking out the cart, they will be prompted to do so if they are not logged in.
3. Can I have multiple registrations?
Each email address and contact phone number can only be associated with one deshimall account.
4. Can I add more than one delivery address in an account?
Yes, you can add multiple delivery addresses in your deshimall account. However, remember that all items placed in a single order can only be delivered to one address. If you want different products delivered to different address you need to place them as separate orders.
5. Can I have multiple accounts with same mobile number and email id?
Each email address and phone number can be associated with one deshimall account only.
Can I have multiple accounts for members in my family with different mobile number and email address but same or common delivery address?
Yes, we do understand the importance of time and the toil involved in shopping groceries. Up to two members in a family can have the same address provided the email address and phone number associated with the accounts are unique.
6. What is My Account?
My Account is the section you reach after you log in at deshimall. My Account allows you to track your active orders, credit note details as well as see your order history and update your contact details.
7. How do I reset my password?
You need to enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password will be sent to your email address. With this, you can change your password. In case of any further issues please contact our customer support team.
8. What are credit notes & where can I see my credit notes?
Credit notes reflect the amount of money which you have pending in your deshimall account to use against future purchases. This is calculated by deducting your total order value minus undelivered value. You can see this in “My Account” under credit note details.
9. What is My Shopping List?
My Shopping List is a comprehensive list of all the items previously ordered by you on deshimall.in. This enables you to shop quickly and easily in future.
B. Cancellation Policy
Deshimall ensures that your order is safely delivered to you within the promised delivery timeline. However, if you have ordered a wrong product you may cancel the order through your Deshimall Account.
If it is Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you in accordance with our Refund Policy. A cancellation request cannot be made after your order is dispatched.
Steps to follow
1. Login to Aapka Bank Account
2. Go to My Orders> Cancel Order
3. Select “Reason for Cancellation” & click on “Cancel Order”
ORDER CANCELLATION BY AAPKA BANK
Under some rare situations, Deshimall or any of our sellers can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –
- Product out of stock with the seller
- Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any Offer/Discount
- Incorrect pricing or description of the product
- Payment fraud suspicion by our Credit & Fraud Avoidance Department
- Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer’s Address
- Non serviceability of Buyer’s address by our courier partners or sellers of the
*Order Transfer Marketplace fulfills your requirement. If your order is not fulfilled by our seller after your payment has been done, the paid amount will be refunded to you, in accordance with our Refund Policy. We will notify you at your registered email address if an order cancellation happens due to any reason.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order if it is not shipped. Please login to your Deshimall account for initiating the cancellation & follow the given process: Sign-In -> My Account -> My Orders -> Cancellation Request.
2. Can I modify my order?
Yes, you can modify the following details of your order as long as it has not been ready to dispatch.
- Shipping Address
- Phone No.
- Size (As per availability)
- Color (As per availability)
Please login to your Deshimall account: Sign-In -> My Account -> My Orders -> Modify Order.
3. Can I change quantity of my order?
We recommend you to place a new order for the same product with changed quantity.
C. Shipping Policy
Deshimall promises ‘No Anxiety Shipping’ for all the products that you order. We ensure this by bringing together critical elements of shipment such as Packaging, Timely Delivery, Order Status Updates and Support from our trusted Logistics Partners. So once you have placed an order, be rest assured as we will look after everything. Also, timely delivery of the order is our utmost priority however; actual delivery depends upon availability of the product with the merchants, your shipping address, etc. We have collaborated with top Courier and Logistics Partners to assure that you receive your order on time. Each order is usually processed within 12 hours and we update you at every step, i.e. when the order is placed, processed, shipped, and delivered. If you have any questions during the process, feel free to reach our customer support.
1. How do I track my order?
You can check the status of your order from your Deshimall “MyAccount” or from through this link https://deshimall.in/my- account/orders/
We ensure timely communication about your order status via Email / SMS under the following conditions:
- When your order is confirmed / processed / shipped / delivered
- When your order shipment is delayed.
2. How long does it take to deliver the product after it has been dispatched?
It usually takes between 3 to 5 days to deliver the order after it has been dispatched. This varies depending upon your and merchant’s location.
Once the order has been dispatched, we will notify you with the estimated delivery date on your registered contact details via Email / SMS along with the tracking number and courier/delivery partner details.
In case a merchant is unable to fulfill the order on time, we will transfer the order to another merchant. If the order still can’t be fulfilled, the same will be cancelled and your refund will be processed.
3. How much do you charge for shipping the products?
The shipping cost, if applicable, is mentioned on the product page. The amount that you pay while placing the order at deshimall.in would include the product and courier charges.
For Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, the amount to be paid is mentioned on the package. It is the same price that is displayed while placing the order. You are not required to pay any extra amount at the time of receiving the COD order.
4. My order is out for delivery, but has not reached?
If the status is marked as “OUT FOR DELIVERY”, and is not delivered to you in next 24 hours, kindly check with the courier company or contact us at https://deshimall.in/help/We will follow up with the courier partner until your order is delivered.
5. What do I do if my product is delivered at the wrong address?
In case, you discover that the Courier Company has delivered your package to the wrong address, you should immediately contact us at https://deshimall.in/help/ We will follow up with the courier partner and notify you at the earliest possible.
6. Why is my order not delivered within the expected delivery date?
There could be a delay depending upon your shipping address, merchant’s location, courier services and unfavorable climatic conditions. You can track your shipment from the courier company’s website, using the tracking number sent to you on your registered Email/Contact number. If there’s no update in shipment, please wait for 24 hours. Else, get in touch with our customer support team using the below link.
7. Why does delivery time for the same product vary from seller to seller?
The number of days could vary depending upon your shipping address and seller’s location.
8. Why is delivery time different for different products?
The delivery time varies depending upon the following factors:
9. I am unable to track my shipment. What should I do?
Courier companies update the tracking number on their website after the shipment is handed over to them. Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the tracking number to get updated. However, the shipment is on its way to its destination. If you have recently received the shipment details, we would recommend you to wait and try tracking on the website after some time. If the tracking number is still not updated, please get in touch with us at https://deshimall.in/help/
10. Can I change the Shipping Address?
You may request for change of address as long as the order is not packed and ready for shipment. You can track the status of your order from Deshimall ‘My Account’ section or from https://deshimall.in/my-account/edit-address/shipping/
If the order is not yet ready for dispatch, you can change your shipping address from ‘My Account’ section or contact us at https://deshimall.in/help/
If your current order has already been shipped, you can still update the address in your Deshimall my account section for future orders. To edit an existing address that is saved in your Deshimall Account, kindly visit the ‘Shipping Address’ page and click on ‘Edit’. After you have made the required changes in the Address, click on ‘Save’.
11. Does Deshimall deliver internationally?
No, Deshimall does not deliver to international locations.
12. What if courier is not providing home delivery?
You can contact our Customer Support team using the link: https://deshimall.in/help/ and we will get in touch with the courier service provider to deliver your product.
13. What is RTO?‘
Return To Origin’ or RTO means that the courier company tried to deliver the order at your address but could not deliver the same due to any of the following reasons:
- You were not available to receive the order.
- Your location was out of delivery area of the courier.
- Payment was not ready with you at the time of delivery.
- Your address was not traceable.
- Hence, it is shipped back to the Merchant
14. What happens after an RTO is received by Deshimall?
- If it is Cash on Delivery Order, the product will be returned to the merchant.
- If it is a Prepaid Order, we will refund the amount to your bank account.
D. Return/Replacement Policy
While most items can be returned for a refund or replacement within a 7-day return window, return policies may be different across product categories. Please check the for details on the returns policies of specific product categories.
We consistently work towards the protection of our customer’s interest. Hence, we offer you an easy and streamlined process to return products, whenever applicable.
1. What is the best time to place Return/ Replacement request?
Return/Replacement request of the Product(s) should be initiated within 7 days of Order Delivery for Wrong/ Unsatisfactory product or in case of non-receipt of Invoice & Warranty (for Electronics only). However, under the following conditions, Return Request should be filed within 3 days of Delivery:
- Damaged Product
- Empty Parcel
- Missing Item
Return request, refer to My Accounts, My Orders listing section and click on Return button on selected order once order is delivered to you.
2. How do I file a return request?
You can file a return request from your Deshimall account. Use the following steps:
- Please use the link: https://deshimall.in/my-account/
- Please use the link: https://deshimall.in/help/
- Deshimall customer support confirms the returns use the link: https://deshimall.in/help/
- Pack the product.
- Handover the shipment to the courier.
- You can place a Return request within 7 days of order delivery. However, in case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 3 days of delivery.
- Return request will be reviewed by Deshimall.
- If required, request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.
- After approval, pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.
- If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by Deshimall.
- After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant.
3. Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
- Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style
- Wrong item ordered/ delivered
- Unsatisfactory Product – Inauthentic/ Low Quality/ Expired
- Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on Electronics only
4. Under what conditions returns/ replacement request will not be accepted?
Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered
- For Defective product that is covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s Warranty or Reported after 7+1 days (if Sunday) of the Delivery
- For Damaged/Missing product that is reported after 3-1 days (if Sunday ) of the delivery
- For Products sold under specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the Product page and Terms & Conditions page
5. Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement?
Categories not eligible for returns are as follows:
|Category||Item’s that can’t be returned or used product.|
|Baby care||Nursing covers, diapers and nappies, soothers and teether, feeding related products, baby wipes|
|Beauty||Make up, skin care, hair care and personal care products|
|Garden||Seeds and Live plants|
|Grocery and Gourmet||All items included in these categories|
|Fashion||Lingerie and innerwear, socks and stockings|
|Music, Software and Gaming||All products marked as non-returnable|
|Sports & Health||Nutrition and health care, Gym gloves, Gym vests, Gym supports and elderly care|
- *Any product that is labeled as non-returnable on its product detail page cannot be returned.
6. When do you initiate Pickup for Returns?
Once your request to return an order is approved, a pickup will be initiated. Once return is approved for pick up, email will be sent to registered email id for pick up related details. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for Pickup –
- Product should not be used/altered/ tampered
- Keep original price tag & packing slip intact
- Mention Order Number on the box
- Do not seal the box
- Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive
- Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes
- Please Note – Deshimall shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
7. What do I do if my area does not have a reverse pick up service?
If our reverse pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. Return address will be notified to you in a separate email, along with the packaging instructions and required documents.
In case of Self-Shipment, Deshimall will reimburse your courier charges (up to Rs. 100) in form of Aapka Bank . Please take care of the following-
- Mention the Order number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative
- Upload the courier receipt in My returns section or attach it on confirmation email received after return filing
- Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company’s Website
8. Can I track the status of Reverse Pickup?
You can track the return current status via login to ‘My Account’ > ‘My Returns’. Click on particular return Id to check details.
9. How to claim Return/ Replacement for products under Seller/ Manufacturer’s Warranty?
You can Claim for product’s warranty by calling or visiting the nearest Service Center of the product’s Brand.
For any issues, please contact us at https://deshimall.in/help/. We would take your queries forward to the respective seller
*some products are non-replaceable or non-returnable. Please check our Terms & Conditions page before making a purchase.
10. Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back?
No, you don’t need to pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. In case your address is not serviceable by our courier service providers, you need to self-ship the product to us (address will be emailed to you). Courier charges will be reimbursed by us in form of Aapka Bank . The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to Rs.100. For availing reimbursement of courier charges, upload the courier receipt in ‘My Returns’ section or attach it in the confirmation email received after filing the return.
11. How will I know that my Returned product has reached you?
You will receive an email from us within 12-24 Hours of Pickup, along with the Tracking details. You can track the package on Courier Company’s website. You can also track the status of your return request at ‘My Accounts’ -> ‘My Returns’ Section and click on particular Return ID to view the returned order details.
12. How much time does it take to replace an order?
We initiate the replacement or refund within 1-2 working days once we receive the product at our end.
E. Refund Policy
Deshimall offers easy and quick Refund on your refund orders.
1. When do you process a Refund?
Refunds are generally initiated in the following scenarios:
- When Prepaid Orders are cancelled by Customer/Seller/ Deshimall before delivery (Please read our Cancellation Policy)
- If our courier partner is unable to deliver the order
- If you wish to return the product, in accordance with our Return Policy
2. How long does it take to process Refund?
Refund depends upon the mode of payment. Please refer to the list below:
- Aapka Bank: 1 – 2 Business days
- Net banking: 3 – 4 Business days,
- Debit card: 7 – 9 Business days
- Credit card: 10 – 15 Business days
- Neft : 4 Working Days
- Wallets : 7 – 9 Working Days
In case of any clarification or If you have not received the refund within the stipulated time, kindly contact your banks customer care number to know the status of the transaction.
3. How long does it take to initiate a Refund?
For some orders, we initiate Refund within 1-2 working days of receiving the product at our end. In other cases, we initiate the Refund after the returned product is delivered to the seller. In this case, we keep you informed of the timelines.
4. When does a Refund get declined?
Refund may get declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or Order ID is missing on the package
5. When does a Refund happen in the form of Aapka Bank ?
- Refund is done in the form of Aapka Bank, when incorrect banking details are provided at the time of placing return request
- If Aapka Bank are used while placing an order, the respective order will also be refunded in the form of Aapka Bank
- If customer chooses for refund in form of Aapka Bank
- Do Refunded Aapka Bank have an expiry date?
Aapka Bank refunded against Prepaid or COD order has no expiry date. For details, please refer to the Aapka Bank page.
- How do you process Refund for an order, purchased using a Gift Card?
In case of order placed using Gift Card, Refund will be credited to your Aapka Bank
- How can I track the status of my Refund?
In extreme cases, it takes up to 2 weeks for refund to reflect in your account after it has been initiated. However, refund in
the form of Aapka Bank are credited within 24 hours of initiation.
- Will my shipping charges be refunded if I ship the product?
In case of Self-Shipment, Aapka Bank will reimburse the courier charges (upto Rs. 100) in form of Aapka Bank.
Aapka Bank.are loyalty points that are credited to your Aapka Bank. Account, every time you make a purchase. One Aapka Bank.is equivalent to Re. 1. You can redeem these loyalty points on your next shopping at Aapka Bank.
1. How to Earn Aapka Bank?
- You may also win Aapka Bank as part of our Contests or Promotions.
- In case of Cancellation/Return of COD Orders or Prepaid Orders made using Aapka Bank, your Refund will be credited in the form of Aapka Bank
2. How to Redeem Aapka Bank?
Aapka Bank are redeemed to make a purchase on Aapka Bank. You can also use Aapka Bank to make partial payment of the total order value. While placing the order, you can redeem the amount of Aapka Bank in your account on the Cart page.
|S. No||Types of Aapka Bank||Validity|
|1.||Aapka Bank that are issued as Refund for COD Order Return or Return/ Cancellation for prepaid orders||Kindly refer to the below mentioned “Terms and Conditions for Aapka Bank in case of refund”|
|2.||Reward points that you win in Aapka Bank ‘ contests/ promotions||Valid for a period as mentioned under the terms and conditions of the contest/promotion|
3. What is the Validity of Aapka Bank?
- Aapka Bank have an expiry date, which means that they will not be available after a fixed time period.
- Any changes to the Aapka Bank including prescribing an expiration period/forfeiture/suspension, etc will be communicated by updating these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Aapka Bank in cases of Refunds:
Expiry / Validity of Aapka Bank in case of Refund of an Order where Aapka Bank have been used:
- If Aapka Bank with no expiry date are used for placing an order, the refunded Aapka Bank would also have unlimited validity.
- If the order has Aapka Bank with expiry date gone past by the time the refund is processed, the refunded Aapka Bank would have an expiry date of 15 days from the date of refund.
- If expiry date of the refunded Aapka Bank is less than 15 days at the time of refund, corresponding Aapka Bank will have an expiry date of 15 days.
- If expiry date of the refunded Aapka Bank is more than 15 days at the time of refund, corresponding Aapka Bank will have an expiry date same as earlier.
- In cases where you do not perform any financial transactions using your registered account on Aapka Bank for a consecutive period of 1 (one) year, the CBs in your account shall be forfeited.
In case of any assistance in regard to the above, you may directly contact the customer support team of Aapka Bank where every endeavor shall be made to redress your grievance.
Please note – Refund will be made in Aapka Bank , when correct banking details are not provided to us at the time of filing Return Request.
- How to check Aapka Bank Balance?
My Aapka Bank section has a clear record of all your orders/ transaction history, where you may have used Aapka Bank . Check your Aapka Bank balance – (Sign in-> My Aapka Bank )
2. How to Redeem Aapka Bank +?
Aapka Bank + are loyalty points that are credited to your Aapka Bank Account when you place order on selected products and categories.
3. Terms & Conditions
- Aapka Bank can neither be exchanged for cash nor transferred
- Aapka Bank are not issued on promoted gold coins & bars and selected products (electronics)
- The usage of Aapka Bank is subjected to all terms & conditions including Aapka Bank ‘ policies
- TDS is applicable to customers whose earned Aapka Bank exceed the limit of Rs.10,000. The credit shall be subject to customer submitting requisite documents, as desired by Aapka Bank
- Applicable only on selected products Aapka Bank , can be availed at the time of order payment
Aapka Bank + Terms & Conditions:
- Aapka Bank + are loyalty points that are credited to your Deshimall Account when you place order on selected products and categories.
- One Aapka Bank + is equivalent to Re. 1.
- Aapka Bank + available in your account can be redeemed on the Cart page while purchasing from Deshimall. You can also use Aapka Bank + to make partial payment of the total order value.
- Redemption limits are applicable on awarded Aapka Bank +.
- The redeemable amount of Aapka Bank + will be visible at the time of checkout.
- Aapka Bank + will be credited in your account within 24 hours of the delivery of your order.
- Aapka Bank + credited to you will expire within 90 days of issuance.
- Redeemed Aapka Bank + will be non-refundable in case of order returns or refusal to accept delivery of the order.
- You can check your Aapka Bank + balance in My Accounts -> Aapka Bank section.
- The product price shown on product page is indicative price which is calculated by debiting Deshimall or Aapka Bank + in your account. The final price to be paid will be visible during checkout based on total order amount, applicable promotions and available Deshimall or Aapka Bank + in customer’s account.
- Aapka Bank + can neither be exchanged for cash nor transferred.
- Aapka Bank + are not issued on promoted gold / silver coins & bars, precious jewellery, books, daily needs & essentials, storage devices and selected products (electronics).
- The usage of a Aapka Bank + is subjected to all terms & conditions including Deshimall’ policies.
- TDS is applicable to customers whose earned Aapka Bank + exceed the limit of Rs.10,000. The credit shall be subject to customer submitting requisite documents, as desired by Deshimall.
- Deshimall reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace it as a whole or in part, or to withdraw it altogether.
- In case of any fraudulent activity by the customer including but not limited to creating duplicate accounts, aliasing or violating these Terms & Conditions and the Policies and rules as envisaged on the Deshimall’ website, Deshimall reserves the right to withdraw the prize accruable to the customer at its sole discretion.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to any contest/campaign/promotion, etc., these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- The members accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any amendments and modifications hereto.
- All decisions made by Deshimall regarding the operation of Aapka Bank + shall be final and binding. No correspondence/grievances will be entertained in this connection. Any disputes arising out of this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Delhi (India).
- ‘Limits will be applicable on issuance of Aapka Bank + as per program through which Aapka Bank + is getting credited. Refer Individual program’s terms and conditions to know more about the limits applicable. ‘
F. Payment Options
At deshimall.in, we provide convenient and secured payment options to our customers, as part of our Buyer Protection Policy. All our payment
gateways are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We accept multiple modes of payment such as Bhim UPI, Paytm, Phone pay , Wallets, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ATM cards, Net banking and
Cash On Delivery (COD). Besides these payment modes, you can also pay using Aapka Bank . Currently, we do not accept international cards.
1. What are various modes of payment available?
2. Do you accept payments through mobile wallets?
Yes. We accept payments through the following wallets:
- Ola Money
- Airtel Payments Bank
- Jio Money
- Vodafone mPesa
- Pockets by ICICI Bank
- Idea Money
- Oxigen Wallet
3. Is Cash On Delivery (COD) option available?
4. How will I know whether COD is available on my product?
If COD option is available, it is mentioned on the particular product page (refer to the screenshot below). However, if case of any special discount or offer, COD may not be available.
5. How can I confirm my COD order?
Once you place a COD order, we will send you the confirmation over email and SMS. In case you don’t receive any confirmation, you can contact us at https://deshimall.in/help/
6. Do you accept EMI payment – Get interest rates updated to 2020
Yes, we accept EMI as a payment method on orders above Rs.000.
Please note that the EMI facility is not applicable on Gold Coins and Bars.
EMI is available for customers using Credit Cards issued by the following Banks. The table below shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- SBI Card
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Yes Bank
- RBL Bank
7. How do I process payment using Deshimall EMI option?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI option on Deshimall is Rs. 000.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- On ‘Select a payment method page, choose the bank and plan (3, 6, 9 or 12-month) of your choice and enter your credit card details. Once the payment is authorized, your order will be processed and shipped.
- For EMI payments, initially, customers will be charged the full amount on their credit card. This will later be converted to an EMI transaction by their bank. This normally takes 5-7 working days.
8. What is the Cancellation & Refund Policies w.r.t EMI Payments?
- The EMI facility is not applicable on gold coins and bars.
- In case of any kind of refund in an EMI transaction, interest already billed in a particular transaction will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Deshimall would not be charging processing fee for any EMI transactions. Hence all the queries related to processing fees or interest should be directly taken up with the bank
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
9. Why has my EMI payment plan not been activated yet?
Please get in touch with your Bank, if your EMI plan has not be activated yet.
10. My order transaction failed but the amount has been deducted from my bank account. What should I do?
Payment can fail due to a technical glitch or due to incorrect payment credentials. If the amount has been deducted from your account without order confirmation, please do not place a second order for the same product. Within 24-hours, your order will automatically be confirmed by our system & a confirmation will be sent to you through Email and SMS. However, if your order is not confirmed or you get a payment declined message, please check with your bank for details or contact us. You may be required to submit a screenshot of your account statement.
Please stay rest assured that your amount will be refunded to you in case of failed order transaction.